As one of the most reputable auto body repair shops in our area, we strive to give our customers the peace of mind they need to overcome the stress of being in a Mundelein car accident. We know how frustrating and traumatic such an experience can be, so we take a proactive approach and share all of our capabilities with our customers. Here, we’ve listed the tools and equipment our collision center technicians rely on every day, and the training and certifications they’ve earned over the years. We believe that this level of transparency is one of the pillars of our success.
- Estimating Software: CCC One, Audatex and Digital Imaging
- Paint Booth: One downdraft Garmat and two prep stations
- Frame Equipment: Chief EZ-Liner
- Welding Equipment: Pro-Spot resistance spot welding system, Lincoln MIG welder
- Refinish System: Akzo Nobel waterborne refinishes
- Air Conditioning: Both R134 and R1234 recharging systems
- Measuring: Chief Genesis Laser Measuring System
- Lift: Challenger two-post lift and three floor lifts
Education, Certification and Affiliations:
We treat auto repair in Mundelein, IL as an art form, and we understand that manufacturers continue to refine their makes and models. In response, we keep mastering new repair methods, developing new skills, and enriching our portfolio with increasing expertise.
- I-CAR Gold Class; I-CAR Welding Qualified
- ProFirst Collision Repair Facility (granted by Honda Motor Company)
- Akzo Nobel Application of Materials
- Chief Genesis
After experiencing a car accident in Mundelein, IL, you’ll need more than just your regular repair service. To provide a complete package for your needs, we also provide the following services to keep your vehicle safe for the road.
- Customer Pickup/Delivery
- All repairs detailed interior/exterior, free touch up
- Extended hours and open on Saturday
- Car Rental
- Lifetime written warranty